Ace-of-Spades-ClockAce-of-Spades-Clock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 62 Fans

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Eh, I dunno... maybe?

I agree with the poster who said the characters are a tad cliche. But I like the concept of tech-dependent Generation-Y-ers surviving a zombie apocalypse. I can't say no after one little teaser that I found amusing, so I'll say that I'd like to see more.

One thing you really need to fix though-- dialogue: too quiet, music and sound effects: too loud.

I'd give it a 6.5, but since I can't I'll round up to 7 because I like the concept. Nice work!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great, but a few problems

Here's the deal: Art, animation, voice work, sound effects--all fantastic. The problems lie in the story:

1. For a story that keeps the audience wondering whether it's supposed to be scary or funny, it's too long. That kind of question needs to be answered sooner, especially if you're going for a funny ending.
2. The dialogue starts too late. I thought it was a silent movie at first, but then he started talking and the readjustment was a little awkward. It should either have had dialogue from the beginning or been silent.
3. There's too much focus on the dog at the beginning. It seemed like you were going to tell the story from the dog's perspective, but then it switched to the owner and the dog turned up dead. It felt wrong. Establish who the central character is right away.
4. Furries, man? Come on, that's a little old hat.

Don't misinterpret this as me not liking it. I quite enjoyed it. Just giving a few pointers to help your storytelling in the future. Nice work!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Thank you, StumbleUpon!

I saw this way back when it first came out and thought it was kind of boring. But lo and behold, the Stumble! button brings me back to this two-year-old flash that I'd completely forgotten about and I lol'd a lot. Nice work.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Awesome!

A very original side-scroller, and very addicting. The only suggestion I have is to add the ability to buy a bigger fuel tank later on.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

That was pretty fun!

I particularly enjoy punching Britney's baby...

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny